2020 Nevada Classroom Course Material and handouts
Physical Course Materials –
Course materials will no longer be printed by Key Realty School and provided to the student in physical form.
All course materials will be available via PDF within the student dashboard. (The same place the student reserves their course sessions) Student will be provided with directions that indicate that no physical materials will be supplied by the instructor.
- The student can print the packets and bring the packets with them to the class
- The student can access the packets from a smart device during the class
- The student can simply attend the class and take notes accordingly
- Printing the material is not required
Sign in sheets, evaluation and course directions
The instructor box sent to the location will include:
- Pre Printed sign in sheets – Use the following link to access blank sign in sheets if the pre printed sign in sheets did not arrive: Blank Sign in Sheets
- A double sided handout:
- Side one will be the student directions which further detail how to access course materials and certificates through the student dashboard
- Side two will be the blank evaluation for the class wherein the student will complete said evaluation and submit this evaluation at the end of the class session.
2020 course curriculum has been revised and reproduced much of our previous course curriculum. Key Realty School has added many case studies to the last section of the handout to also be used as discussion tools within the class.
You are welcome to use the PDF itself as a power point during classroom instruction, make your own power point by extracting certain pages OR simply lecture on the topic and use your notes / this handout as your reference point.
Key Realty School has provided the suggested timed outlines below as well as links to all course handouts.
Contracts 2020 – Link to contracts course handout *Modified from 2019 to now include updated versions of the GLVAR and RSAR Residential Purchase Contracts
Instructor Workshop for the 2019-2020 courses
Please take the time to watch the video lecture to be more informed of some changing policies in 2019-2020.
- I begin to present about a minute into the recording
- The first 25 minutes is a review of traditional instructor protocol and school /location information
- Information about CE and the 2019 systems begins at around the 25 minute mark
- Please feel free to contact me via phone with any questions.
Link to video of instructor meeting – http://www.keynv.com/122118mf.mp4