Key Realty School provides Nevada Association Management continuing education through specific modules within the scheduled 60 hour pre licensing course. Specific tracks are noted as “CE Eligible.” These tracks can be taken as continuing education hours toward renewal requirements of the Nevada Community Association Management license. NOTE: All of the classes noted provide general credit only. No classes provide credit in law.
See the Association Management course calendar for course offerings (Tracks noted as CE eligible can be taken toward the Association Management Continuing Education Requirement)
Association Managers must complete a minimum of 18 hours of approved courses every 2 years.
The following is a list of future Association Management CE courses offered by Key Realty School:
Las Vegas Schedule – All classes are 3 hours
- NAC 116 and NAC 116A Full Overview (February 13, 2019 @5PM)
- Other State of Nevada Statutes (February 19, 2019 @5PM)
- Federal Laws and the US Constitution and the HOA (February 21, 2019 @5PM)
- Board Meetings, Members Meetings & Elections LAW CREDIT (February 28,2019 @5PM)
- ADR – Mediation in the CIC (March 6, 2019 @5PM)
- Budget and Reserves in the CIC (March 12, 2019 @5PM)
- Reserve Studies and Funding Methods in the CIC (March 13, 2019 @5PM)
- Re-sales & Disclosures (March 20, 2019 @5PM)
NOTE: All Las Vegas courses noted below held at the Las Vegas location
Reno – All classes are 3 hours
- No Reno seminars are scheduled at this time.
NOTE: All Reno courses noted below held at 5011 Meadowood Mall Way , Reno NV 89502
The tuition rate is $20 per 3 hour Association Management course.
Students are required to pay for the block of total hours they wish to take. The enrollment is treated as a membership and the student may attend as the schedule permits until all hours are completed.
Click on the enrollment link below to purchase the block of hours you would like to take.