National SAFE Act Mortgage Lending Sessions –
Use the course page to confirm dates, times, location and attend the sessions you have selected as part of your mortgage lending SAFE Act course enrollment. Click here to access the mortgage lending course calendar
- It is important to review the course textbook prior to the course offering. This is not required by strongly recommended. Once the tuition is paid, the course textbook can be picked up at the admissions office anytime during business hours without an appointment. Click here for additional location information.
- Click here to review the testing content outline wherein this document is extremely important for additional pre study and test prep throughout the seminar.
- Click here to review the course syllabus prior to the course offering.
- Through additional test prep is not required, students are encouraged to review test prep review options.
- Obtaining an NMLS ID – The NMLS ID will be your assigned student and licensee number. It is important that you obtain this number as soon as possible and document it every day on the school attendance records. This number will be used to post all completed education, examinations and background check information.
Use the following link to obtain an NMLS ID if you have yet to obtain the ID: https://www.statemortgageregistry.com/Public/RequestAccount.aspx
- Checklist for Nevada Application / Licensing –