Key Realty School provides Nevada Association Management continuing education through specific modules within the scheduled 60 hour pre licensing course. Specific tracks are noted as “CE Eligible.” These tracks can be taken as continuing education hours toward renewal requirements of the Nevada Community Association Management license. NOTE: All of the classes noted provide general credit only. No classes provide credit in law.
See the Association Management course calendar for course offerings (Tracks noted as CE eligible can be taken toward the Association Management Continuing Education Requirement)
Association Managers must complete a minimum of 18 hours of approved courses every 2 years.
The following is a list of future Association Management CE courses offered by Key Realty School:
- NAC 116 – Full Overview (August 13, 2015 @9AM)
- Other State of Nevada Statutes (August 13, 2015 @1PM)
- Federal Laws and the US Constitution and the HOA (August 18, 2015 @1PM)
- Reserve Studies and Funding Methods in the CIC (August 25, 2015 @1PM)
- Financial Issues in the CIC (August 26, 2015 @9AM)
- Budget and Reserves in the CIC (August 26, 2015 @1PM)
- Re-sales & Disclosures (September 2, 2015 9AM)
- NOTE: All courses noted below held at 5011 Meadowood Mall Way , Reno NV 89502
Las Vegas Schedule – All LV classes begin at 5PM
- NAC 116 and NAC 116A Full Over View (October 7, 2015)
- Other State of Nevada Statutes (October 8, 2015)
- Federal Laws and the US Constitution and the HOA (October 14, 2015)
- Financial Issues in the CIC (October 28, 2015)
- Budget and Reserves in the CIC (November 3, 2015)
- Reserve Studies and Funding Methods in the CIC (November 4, 2015)
- Re-sales & Disclosures (November 12, 2015)
NOTE: All courses noted below held at 3650 East Flamingo LV NV 89121
The tuition rate is $20 per 3 hour Association Management course.
Students are required to pay for the block of total hours they wish to take. The enrollment is treated as a membership and the student may attend as the schedule permits until all hours are completed.