Key Realty School offers Designation Courses throughout the year that are specifically designed to provide practical and real world knowledge to real estate licensees. The courses often provide certifications or designations that can also make the licensee more marketable within their field.
Understanding specific aspects of technology is a must in today’s real estate marketplace. The e-Pro curriculum shows the student how to use the latest social media technologies, such as Facebook and Twitter, to create an online presence vital in reaching today’s hyper-connected consumers. This designation is approved and issued by the National Association of Realtors. e-PRO ® certification also teaches you how to take advantage of rich media and e-office strategies to run your business more efficiently.
By becoming an e-PRO ®, you not only prove to consumers that you use the most advanced real estate technology to provide exceptional service, you also take the lead in your market with the many benefits the e-PRO ® certification offers your business.
- Consumers find you first through a search on our e-PRO ® website.
- Your name stands out at REALTOR.org and White Pages at REALTOR.com ®.
- You customize all e-PRO ® marketing materials to work best for you.
- You keep up-to-date on the latest technologies with free e-PRO ® webinars.
- You gain new networking opportunities with tech-savvy REALTORS ®.
- This course is approved for 7 Hours of General Continuing Education Credit
- Be differentiated on REALTOR.org and REALTOR.com
- Receive monthly e-newsletters, emailed to you on the last Friday of the month
- Participate in quarterly webinars regarding investment, second-home, and vacation property issues
- Gain the right to use RSPS logos and marketing materials
- This course is approved for 7 hours of general CE credit
- Be eligible to join private RSPS Facebook group for networking and access to
- Referral Form
- RSPS Press Release
- Marketing materials
- RSPS Certificate
- RSPS Lapel Pin